Young Living Essential Oils
Chemical-FREE Hair Care
Signature Hair Care
Shampoo and Conditioner
Young Living recognizes that what you put on your body is as important as what you put in your body.
Our unique formulations—containing Young Living Therapeutic Grade™ essential oils and other plant-based
ingredients—ensure that every Young Living product is safe, toxin free, and works!
The Lavender Mint Daily Shampoo and Lavender Mint Daily Conditioner contain lavender
essential oil to soothe the scalp and calm unmanageable hair and peppermint essential oil to
stimulate blood flow to the hair follicle—allowing hair to better absorb nutrients.
The Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo
and Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Conditioner calm
and nourish dry, irritated scalps and are natural sealants that can help tame flyaways and lock in moisture.
They’re a perfect solution for dry, damaged, or color-treated hair.
What are the primary benefits of using Young Living hair-care
products over other brands of shampoos and conditioners?
- Our plant-based products are derived from nature’s botanicals.
Other products are commonly synthesized in a lab to simply "model" nature.
- Young Living does not use any ingredients that modern research has shown to have suspected health risks.
- From sustainable, plant-based ingredients to conservative, recyclable packaging and no animal
testing, our products are equally as good for the environment as they are for you.
- Unlike many personal-care companies, Young Living Essential Oils adheres to strict labeling
guidelines required by the International Nomenclature of Cosmetic Ingredients (INCI).
No secret ingredients or vague terms are used on labels, and every ingredient is listed in order of its quantity.
Commercial shampoos are rife with toxins. NOT Young Living's plant based shampoos and conditioners!
'The majority of chemical toxins in a standard
bottle of shampoo are used to both extend the shelf-life of the product and to make mass
producing the product cost effective for the manufacture.
Some of the following toxins are known carcinogens, while other are shown to actually stop
certain functioning of the human body's working systems.Young Living Signature Hair Care Products are formulated without
Young Living is providing you with natural, effective hair care that is as good for the environment
as it is for you! Shop now and try our products today!
Use daily for cleansing and nourishing
Suitable for all hair types
Contain botanical extracts, vitamins, silk protein, and the benefits of pure lavender and mint essential oils to soothe and protect
Provide an invigorating aromatherapy experience
Copaiba Vanilla Moisturizing Shampoo
- Moisturizing formulas that provide hydration to dry and damaged hair
- Gently clean and protect without over drying
- Formulated with botanical extracts, vitamins, silk proteins, and the benefits of pure copaiba and vanilla essential oils to moisturize and strengthen
- Provide a soothing aromatherapy experience
Citrus Tea Clarifying Shampoo (Coming soon!)
- Detoxifying botanical blend clarifies and gently removes styling residue
- Especially suited for oily hair, rids hair of product buildup, chlorine, and environmental impurities, bringing back its natural, healthy balance
- Formulated with botanical extracts, vitamins, silk proteins, and the benefits of Melaleuca alternifolia, lemon, and blue cypress essential oils to purify and protect
- Provides a rejuvenating aromatherapy experience
Toxins NOT Present in Our Hair Care Products:
- Parabens: These estrogen-mimicers have been found in breast tumors, linked to breast
cancer and known tocause hormonal activity in the body. Found in deodorants, lotions, eye
shadows, shampoos, facial cleansers, body washes, facial moisturizers, etc.
Often listed as methylparaben, ethylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben,
(I pretty much avoid anything ending in "paraben").
- Phthalates: These tiny plasticizers can cause infertility, feminization of baby boys
and sperm damage. Found in "fragrance," nail polish, nail treatment, etc. Often listed as
phthalate, dibutyl phthalate and diethyl phthalate. These tricky toxins can legally be
left out of ingredient list, encompassed under "fragrance."
When buying a product that does not specify fragrance as being naturally derived,
I suggest contacting the company.
- Sulfates, SLS, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate:
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) and its close relative Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLES) are commonly
used in many soaps, shampoos, detergents, toothpastes and other products that we expect to
"foam up". Both chemicals are very effective foaming agents, chemically known as surfactants.
This chemical is a biocide that eats away at skin tissues and is retained in the body's cells
on a long term basis. Known to cause the following: canker sores, skin rashes, dandruff, skin infections, skin
corrosion, swelling of the hands, arms and face, eye irritation and mimics the human hormone
estrogen. First studied and known to cause such effects since the printed report in the Journal
of The American College of Toxicology in 1983, the governmental and business agencies in several
counties have yet to stop mass consumer usage of this chemical.
We suggest that you try Young Living's plant-based, safe, and environmentally responsible
Shampoos and Conditioners for an invigorating hair cleansing experience!