What is Lichen planus?
A Fungus eruption disorder of the skin,
characterized by patchy eruptions of small, firm papules.
Lichen planus is a disorder that is characterized by an inflammation
of the skin, most commonly found in the mucous membranes in the mouth and genitals.
A rash can also appear on the scalp, lower back, nails and neck.
Click here to view images of Lichen Planus.
Lichen planus is not contagious but it is a very persistent disorder
that can last for many years. Lichen Planus may be related to an
allergic reaction or malfunction of the immune system.
What are common symtoms of lichen planus?
- Blue-white spots or "pimples"
- Lacy-looking lesions
- Lesions or painful ulcers
- Mouth lesions on gums, tongue, cheek or lips
- Tender or painful (mild cases may have no discomfort)
What commonly causes lichen planus?
- ANTIBIOTICS: are the primary cause of fungal infestations.
This is because all antibiotics are, themselves, derived from powerful
fungal toxins and encourage the growth of ALL fungi in the body.
- Dental Metal sensitivities
- Food sensitivities
- Pharmaceutical drugs
- Poor Nutrition
What therapy is available for lichen planus?
- Food Therapy: Eliminate the food sensitivities, usually grains and dairy.
The SAD (Standard American Diet) is rich in processed foods and deficient in the basic
essential nutrients needed to properly manage the biochemical processes inside our cells.
- Best Choice - Immune-building nutrients: We are what we eat. Look at the root of the problem. Start with food first. Eat lots of foods abundant in antioxidants - mostly berries, organic fruits and vegetables. Compliment with quality protein and fats: grass fed beef, wild caught fish, butter, nuts, olive oil.
Contact a nutritionist to review your diet, make changes and see results that may last forever.
Call me, Debbie Allen. I am a Master Nutrition Therapist. I am happy to help!
- Anti-fungal mouthwash: Kills the fungus, Numbs the area, makes eating more comfortable (for mouth lesions)
- Inner Defense reinforces systemic defenses, creates unfriendly terrain for yeast/fungus, promotes healthy respiratory function, and contains potent essential oils like
Thieves® which are rich in thymol, carvacrol, and eugenol for immune support.
- Topical therapeutic grade essential oils:
Thieves oil blend - to reduce itching and swelling and aid healing.
- Herbs: A variety of herbs are available to minimize the growth of fungus and slime molds, to include:
- Zapper: Zappers quickly kill fungi and other parasites
in the blood, lymph, cerebro-spinal fluid, etc. and thus normalize the pH of the body, which is another way
of saying that it re-establishes the slightly negative charge of healthy tissues.
*The product description statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products on this website are not intended to diagnose,
treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information on this website is for educational
purposes only and is not recommended as a means of diagnosing or treating an illness.
All matters concerning physical or mental health should be supervised by a health
practitioner knowledgeable in treating that particular condition.
The authors of this website do not directly or indirectly dispense medical advice;
nor do they prescribe any remedies or assume any responsibility for those who choose
to treat themselves.
Transformation Through Nutrition
Denver Nutrition, LLC
Debbie Allen, MNT, CNHP
Master Nutrition Therapist
Call me for Nutritional Analysis!
Does the food you eat make you well or ill?
Are you allergic or food sensitive?
How do you know?
Autoimmune? Rashes? Headaches?
Visit My WebSite: CLICK HERE
Copyright © 1996-2014