Copyright, Trademark and
Copyright (c) 1996-2019
Denver, CO 80222 U.S.A.
All rights reserved.
© 2019 WebDeb. All rights reserved.
WEBDEB, is a trademark of WebDeb, Inc. and may not be used without permission.
WEBDEB and the Stylized WebDeb Logo are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
WEBDEB related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks or registered
trademarks of WebDeb, Inc. - used by permission.
The names of other companies, products and services may be the property of their respective owners.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
WebDeb© is committed to providing world-class Website Design, creation, hosting, and maintenance of
websites for ourselves and customers. To ensure that information regarding our products and services
are communicated accurately to the public, WebDeb asks that you adhere to the following linking guidelines:
1. WebDeb does not object to hyperlinking to the home page of the Website unless the hyperlinks dilute
or tarnish WebDeb's trade name or trademarks. You may not use any WebDeb trademark, logo or other proprietary
graphic to link to the Website (or for any other purpose) without the company's prior written approval
2. WebDeb does not approve of any deep linking. Do not bypass the home page of the Website to deep link to interior web pages;
3. WebDeb does not approve of inline linking or framing. Do not import content from the Website or link to images on servers on which the Website is hosted for the purpose of placing the content or images on any other web pages or sites; and
4. WebDeb does not approve of remote linking. Do not hyperlink any Website to sites that contain
infringing or illegal content that could make WebDeb susceptible to criminal prosecution or civil
litigation in the United States or in a foreign venue.
DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
WebDeb respects the intellectual property rights of others and is committed to complying with
U.S. copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). The
DMCA provides recourse for owners of copyrighted material who believe their rights under U.S.
copyright law have been infringed on the Internet or other telecommunications networks.
If you believe that WebDeb has infringed your copyrighted work in a way that does not fall within
the applicable DMCA safe harbor provision, please provide notice to our Copyright Agent. The notice
must include the following information as required by the DMCA (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3)). In addition,
the notice should include the basis for your belief that WebDeb is not merely providing transitory digital
communications under 17 U.S.C. 512(a) of the DMCA:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: The Copyright Agent should only be contacted with respect to copyright-infringement matters. The Copyright Agent will not respond to general inquiries.
The Copyright Agent for WebDeb may be reached as follows:
Denver, CO 80222
By email: [email protected]
COUNTER NOTIFICATION TO CLAIMED COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of
mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification
with our Copyright Agent. The counter notification must provide the following information:
1. Physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
2. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled
and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the
material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
4. The subscriber's name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that
the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district
in which the address is located, or if the subscriber's address is outside of the United States,
for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber
will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Permission to use document content from WebDeb, Inc.
web sites may be granted to the Resellers and Clients of WebDeb, Inc. Please
contact WebDeb for permission, or any questions about the Copyright Notice
you signify you have read the above copyright notice and accept the terms
Return to Previous Page